Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh CLO you didn't!

Heya friends, just a quick update: I finished the Clomid last Saturday and am now smack in the middle of the mysterious 5 day timeframe that will hopefully get me knocked up.

I had no side effects with the big CLO, which for some sick and twisted reason makes me pissed. I want to feel like it's working, dammit! Turn me into a bitch. Reduce me to tears. Give me freaky vision like the Predator (my sis-in-law swears this happened to her). Just do something, for pete's sake.

But no. I might as well have been popping a Flintstone vitamin for a week.

So far the ovulation strips have all been negative, those bastards. But I'm trying to be optimistic. So is BumpMister, who assures me - for purely unselfish reasons of course - that it doesn't matter what the strips say, we need to have sex every 48 hours. Almost to the second. And he'll remind me. It's like he has a stopwatch ticking down the time.

I, on the other hand, have an alternative stopwatch ticking down the time until the end of August when I'll know if all this was for something or nothing. In the meantime, I'll just try to enjoy the, ahem, process.

No comments:

Post a Comment