Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Shhhicle.

Shi•cle [shy-kuhl] noun, verb, -cled, -cling.

-noun
1. any shitty round or series of occurrences that repeats or is repeated.
2. a recurring period of time in which certain shitty events or phenomena repeat themselves in the same order and at the same intervals.

Use shicle in a sentence>

My period came on the 45th day of my shicle this month.
Last week, I shicled all the way to the fertility clinic.

They told me to come back at the end of this shicle.

I feel like I'm shicling in circles and not getting anywhere.


Origin:
Middle English: shite
Latin: cyclus

BumpMister: CD 45: "wow, what a shitty cycle. it's a shicle. haha."

Yeah. Haha.

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap. That word sums it all up! Hope you don't mind that I use it in a blog! I'll send credit your way! Thanks for the awesome word!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use it all you want! I stole it from my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    Very creative and useful... unfortunately lots of us suffer from those retarded shhicles =)

    ReplyDelete